Fraxel is a non-invasive laser treatment that restores the skin’s youthful state by removing visible signs of aging, pigmentation, scarring and other conditions that may have damaged the skin layers. Fraxel technology has been used successfully on more than 800,000 patients of all ethnicities.
How Fraxel Works
Fraxel laser technology reaches below the skin surface fixing problems in the deep layers of the skin. It uses light energy that stimulates the skin’s natural production of collagen, the main structural protein in the skin which is responsible for rejuvenating skin cells below the skin. This renewal is reflected both in and on the skin surface.
What Does Fraxel Treat?
The following are some target problems that can be improved or treated with our Fraxel Laser Treatment Service:
- Wrinkles: Fraxel smoothes the creases and pockets that cause wrinkles, furrows, and fine lines.
- Age spots and sunspots: Removes uneven melanin pigmentation and restores the skin’s glow.
- Melasma: Reduces the appearance of irregular patches of brown skin
- Skin resurfacing: Resurfaces skin from the inside out improving its texture, tone, and smoothness.
- Acne and surgical scars: Reduces and smooths the look of surgical incisions and acne scars
Who Can Use It?
Fraxel technology is suitable for both male and female patients of all ethnicities.
Benefits of a this laser treatment:
- It is non-invasive
- It easily reverses signs of aging, scarring, and pigmentation
- The treatment triggers the natural rejuvenation of skin
- Easily manageable into your routine; minimal downtime
Fraxel technology is a revolutionary treatment that is proven by science to safely return the brilliant, natural and youthful appearance of skin. Consult with a BodyLase provider to determine the suitability of Fraxel treatment for you.
Call BodyLase today to schedule and appointment at 919-954-2288 (Raleigh) or 919-851-8989 (Cary).