To Our BodyLase Friends and Family,
As you prepare for your next treatment, we wanted to inform you of the safety protocols we have in place.
As your trusted medical spa, we are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, team, and community while maintaining the highest quality of care. Following the latest recommendations from the CDC, we ask that you follow/be prepared for the steps below to best ensure the safety of all:
- Come alone to your appointment. Please do not bring anyone with you as we are trying to limit the number of people in the spa.
- Please wear a face covering (mask or cloth covering) that covers your nose and mouth.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please give us a call right away to reschedule (i.e., fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat).
We also want to inform you of the following infection prevention policies and procedures we have in place to ensure a clean and safe facility:
- Thorough disinfection of treatment rooms between each patient using approved medical-grade disinfecting agents.
- Disinfection of all public surfaces and common areas several times daily using medical-grade disinfecting agents.
- Ongoing deep cleaning and sanitizing of the facility by a professional cleaning service.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the spas.
- Regular team in-services and training to stay current with all CDC guidelines and updates.
Please contact us by phone at (919) 954-2288 (Raleigh) or (919) 851-8989 (Cary) or email us at email@example.com with questions. If you would like to request a consultation, you can do so here for Raleigh or here for Cary.
Wishing you all good health and comfort,
The BodyLase Team