Despite healthy diets, clean eating and regular exercise, it’s common to have stubborn areas of unwanted fat. Body contouring is an effective, non-surgical treatment to target and eliminate unwanted fat and slim your physique. BodyLase® offers CoolSculpting Elite at both our Raleigh, NC and Cary, NC med spa locations.
The Benefits of CoolSculpting Elite
Why get CoolSculpting Elite at BodyLase?
- CoolSculpting Elite is quick, simple, and non-invasive
- No downtime associated with CoolSculpting Elite–return to normal activities immediately
- Achieve results that continue to develop over time and look completely natural
- Targeted fat reduction that diet and exercise can’t deliver
- With proper lifestyle, CoolSculpting Elite results can be long-lasting
CoolSculpting Elite Explained
Using a special applicator wand, one of our trained providers will directly target fat cells in your desired treatment area. CoolSculpting Elite uses controlled cooling to target and crystallize fat cells, killing them from the inside out. Your body then processes the fat and eliminates the cells—for good! Over the following weeks and months remaining cells continue to condense, smoothing your unwanted bulges and delivering long-lasting results. CoolSculpting Elite can also be a great follow-up to a Kybella treatment plan to help you have a sleek chin.
How Long Does a CoolSculpting Elite Treatment Session Take?
The duration of your session can vary depending on the area(s) you are having treated. Generally, larger surface areas take longer to treat. Most CoolSculpting Elite sessions take between 30 minutes and an hour. There is no recovery time required, so many people have CoolSculpting Elite done on their lunch break and then head straight back to work or home. In fact, bring your laptop and work during your session if you’d like (or fire up our Netflix and relax)!
How Many CoolSculpting Elite Sessions Will I Need?
Most areas require several treatments, though the specific number depends on the area and the amount of fat to be eliminated. On average, patients need between two and four treatment sessions per area.
What Do Our Clients Think?
Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting Elite?
The best candidates for CoolSculpting Elite:
- Are near their target body weight
- Are tired of dealing with stubborn fat
- Are not currently pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant
- Are in good health overall
- Have a healthy and manageable lifestyle
When you meet with one of our CoolSculpting Elite University-trained consultants, you’ll customize a treatment plan based on your goals and have any questions you may have answered.