Fraxel is a powerhouse treatment that uses laser resurfacing to repair and improve common signs of aging and environmental damage. Fraxel is great for visibly reducing acne or surgical scarring, sun damage, melasma, age spots, and more. It also stimulates collagen production and treats enlarged pores, rough skin, wrinkles, skin laxity, and more!
Fraxel is one of the BodyLase® team’s favorite treatments for its dramatic results and minimal downtime. And it’s not just for faces—neck, chest, arms, and legs are also great candidates. We offer Fraxel laser skin resurfacing at both our Raleigh, NC and Cary, NC med spa locations.
What Is Laser Skin Resurfacing and How Does it Work?
The Fraxel laser works to revitalize your skin on two different levels. Using pinpoint laser beams that penetrate the skin’s surface, old and damaged skin cells are removed—stimulating your body’s natural healing process to produce new, glowing and healthy skin. At the same time, the Fraxel laser stimulates the production of collagen deeper in your skin tissue. Because this collagen production is long lasting, Fraxel laser skin resurfacing offers ongoing, continuous improvement.
What Are the Benefits of Fraxel?
Fraxel laser resurfacing can address a wide range of aesthetic concerns. Benefits include:
- Fraxel reduces the appearance of wrinkles and lines. Laser skin resurfacing revitalizes your skin’s underlying structure and stimulates natural collagen production, softening the appearance of crow’s feet, creases, and lines.
- Fraxel minimizes the visibility of scarring. By peeling away the outermost layers of your skin, laser skin resurfacing can dramatically improve the appearance of scars, including surgical and acne scars.
- Fraxel helps eliminate signs of sun damage. Fraxel is a great way to minimize sunspots, melasma, and other visible signs of sun damage.
- Fraxel addresses pigmentation issues. Fraxel laser skin resurfacing helps reduce hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, and dark spots caused by aging or the sun.
What Are the Unique Benefits of Fraxel?
Fraxel represents state-of-the-art laser skin resurfacing.
- It’s a results-driven aesthetic treatment.
- You’ll start seeing results in as little as a week and will continue to see more as you complete your treatment package.
- An integrated cooling application keeps you comfortable throughout the treatment, combined with topical numbing applied before the procedure.
- There is no extended downtime, meaning you can immediately resume your normal activities.
Am I a Good Candidate for Fraxel Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Fraxel can be used on any skin type or tone—but we’ll confirm if Fraxel is right for you during your complimentary consultation.
Before and After Photos
What to Expect with a Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment
Your experience begins when you arrive at our med spa and are greeted by our spa concierges. After heading back to the treatment room, we will apply topical anesthesia to ensure your comfort during the laser skin resurfacing treatment.
Most treatment sessions last around 45 minutes. For most patients, we recommend a series of three to five treatments, spaced four weeks apart, for optimal results.
Try Fraxel Today at BodyLase
Ready to rediscover your youthful, radiant skin? We invite you to learn more about Fraxel laser skin resurfacing. Schedule a consultation with us in Raleigh, NC or Cary, NC by phone call or with our online contact form.