For long-lasting treatment for collagen loss or deep folds on the face, Radiesse can be an excellent option. Radiesse is made of calcium-based microspheres that plump and smooth skin while stimulating your body’s own collagen production. As Radiesse is absorbed by your body, it’s replaced with natural collagen delivering long-lasting, natural-looking results on the face and neck. We welcome you to learn more about the benefits of Radiesse facial fillers in Raleigh, NC and Cary, NC.
How Do Face Fillers Work?
Fillers are treatments that replenish your supply of collagen, which naturally starts to diminish after age 30. By supplementing and then boosting your collagen production, Radiesse can help restore skin elasticity, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and smooth over other signs of aging. Radiesse facial fillers are FDA-approved, non-toxic, and based on naturally occurring calcium hydroxyapatite.
What Are the Benefits of Face Fillers?
Radiesse facial fillers provide a fast and simple way to address volume loss and firmness, resulting in:
- Plumper skin, restoring lost volume
- Minimized appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduced hollowness of the cheeks
- Beautiful, authentic-looking results that last for up to 15 months
What are the Unique Benefits of Radiesse?
During your complimentary consultation, we’ll discuss if Radiesse is the right filler to achieve your aesthetic goals. Radiesse benefits include:
- It’s one of the most effective fillers for restoring lost volume
- It’s equally suited for women and for men
- Minimal risk of adverse reactions due to its unique formulation
- Long-lasting results—over a year in most cases!
How Should I Prepare for My Appointment?
As with all our appointments, we’ll provide you with pre- and post-treatment instructions. Some basic recommendations for prep include:
- Avoid alcohol for 24 to 48 hours before your appointment.
- Avoid dental work for several weeks prior to, and after, your treatment.
Before and After Photos
Can Radiesse Be Combined with Other Face Fillers?
Because we offer a wide range of dermal fillers, we can customize a facial filler plan that is targeted to your exact needs. During your initial consultation, we’ll listen carefully to your aesthetic concerns and determine which are best suited for your desired outcomes.
Try Radiesse Face Fillers in Raleigh and Cary, NC
Ready to learn more about Radiesse fillers? Schedule an appointment with BodyLase to try Radiesse and other brands of facial fillers. To make an appointment, call us at our Raleigh med spa or our Cary med spa today. Alternatively, you can fill out and submit our online appointment form.